This past Saturday I dolled up my crew and took them out to the farm for family pictures to be used for Christmas cards. Thank the heavens up above I am a patient momma ;). I am very lucky to have three of the most photogenic kiddos around, however, getting them to be photogenic all at the same exact time is the daunting task! All in all it turned out well, I am pleased. They were troopers posing in the 45 degree temps.
We had taken a few the afternoon before (after the kids got out of school) of my bestie (Laycee) and her precious Parker. I was really pleased with them....
I also tried to fit in some singles of my kiddos, that way they didn't have to stand out in the cold the next day for as long....however Maddie and Trent were NOT in the picture taking mood.
But Abbie was....she can hardly NOT take a good picture.
The next day was spent by me trying to keep everyones moods up and smiles upon our faces! Here is one of our first ones. I like it simply because it shows the landscape and my offspring. The kids were FREEZING being on top of that hill with the 30mph wind gusts.
How about these group outtakes........
The blink factor was also large and in charge..
And the CHEESE factor.
Lets not forget the "wind blowing hair in the mouth" factor!
We also had a hard time getting everyone to look at the same place/same time.
Trents infamous head tilt...a camera comes out and this dude is tilting his head!
Lets also not forget to mention the calves....they KEPT on creeping into the pictures...I had to crop them out of almost everyone!
Near the end of the day...dad (Chris) was getting a little short tempered...
and tried to "pinch" Trent to make him quit tilting his head.......(see above)
Which made the whole family react......
And whats with the faces?
It really was a pretty fun day and I really did get some awesome shots of my lovelies.
But I am really really really glad we got it over for another year.
PEACE OUT :-P


AWESOME JOB HERE! Great pics, great story! I love it! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather :)....It was pretty entertaining.
ReplyDelete